Bachelor of Christian Ministries The PhD in any field having a Master's Degree.
Bachelor of Christian Education
Bachelor of Christian Counseling
Bachelor of Biblical Studies
Bachelor of Theology
Bachelor of Ministry
Bachelor of Religion
Bachelor of Pastoral Ministry
Bachelor of Evangelism
Bachelor of Reformed Theology
Master's in Christian Ministries
Master's in Christian Education
Master's in Christian Counseling
Master's in Biblical Counseling
Master's in Biblical Theology
Master's in Theology
Master's in Pastoral Studies
Master's in Apologetics
Master's in Church History
Master's in Reformed Theology
Master's in Religion
Master's in Ministry
Three things are required
1) Talk to an academic advisor from the school.
2) Submit portfolio of life experiences in church or ministry (resume, documents).
Send by email after scanning.
3) Have all prior college transcripts forwarded to us and any other documents from the military or corporate training approved by the American Council on Education (ACE) for college credit.
4) Complete courses online in chosen field from Third Millennium Ministries.
5) Complete a dissertation project in the field of study with bibliography of at least 30 pages.
6) Complete a 125 page dissertation for a PhD in the field of study with bibliography.
7) Pay any fee for educational services rendered under the terms of your signed agreement with Consultant. The fees are always under $1000 per degree program.
Note: The program is designed based on your own call to the ministry. Your academic advisor will individualize each degree program based on your needs and goals. Our goal is to prepare men and women for the ministry as soon as possible. No tuition is required. Donations are requested. It is possible to graduate in as little as 3 months, but no longer than 24 months after enrollment. This will depend on the program and prior educational or life experiences.
Copyright © 2017 Christian University and Theological Seminary, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.